Inflatable Play Centres Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR BOOKING:
- 1 Weeks notice of cancellation is required to obtain a full refund.
- 48 Hours Notice must be given for any amendments to tickets.
- There will be no tickets available on the door, advanced booking only.
- Bookings must be made online only, telephone booking is not available.
PLAY CENTRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Play Centre is intended for children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years old. You won't need to purchase a ticket for children under the age of 18 months if they're coming along with a full paying child.
- Tickets can be shown on Mobile Phone or Printed Off.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your children are supervised at all times and behaving in an appropriate manner.
- You allow your children to use this centre at their own risk.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your children are capable of using the equipment as it is intended.
- Children must remove their shoes whilst using the inflatables.
- There must be no running, pushing or physical contact in the centre.
- Older/bigger children please be mindful of the younger Play Centre users. Parents are invited to access equipment to help younger ones.
- The Under 5s area is for children Under 5 ONLY…
- Food, drink, glass, crockery or any other potential dangerous articles must not be consumed on or near the inflatables.
- We check the area periodically and do our best to ensure the equipment and the Play Centre remain safe. However you should immediately report any issues or concerns to a member of The Bounce Department Team who will aim to resolve the issue as a matter of priority.
- The inflatables all vary from centre to centre but there will always be an amazing selection of around 8 different inflatables including items such as Obstacle Courses, Slides, Disco Castles, Multiplay Castles and much more!